Scholarship opportunities provide every worthy and aspiring student with access to education. Hurry Up! Here you can apply for this High Achievers international awards. The programme is available to international students.
The scholarship opportunity encourages students who want to commence undergraduate and postgraduate for the academic session 2021/2022.
Established in 1909, The University of Queensland is an internationally well-recognized university located in Australia. It offers many students and associates in various fields of study, masters, PhD, and doctoral degrees.
Why study at the University of Queensland? UQ provides comprehensive support services and orientation programs so that you can enjoy the best possible study experience. Here students will have access to a rigorous education in an accommodating and creative environment during their study time.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award: $10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Macau, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, and Vietnam.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree in Agriculture and Environment, Architecture, Planning and Design, Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences, Business and Economics, Education, Engineering and Computing, Health and Behavioural Sciences, Law, Science and Mathematics.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Has applied to undertake studies at UQ on a full-time basis in a relevant program commencing Semester 1, 2021, and has received an offer. Students with conditional offers need to submit their latest transcripts by 4 December 2020 or they may not be considered;
- Must be a passport holder of Hong Kong (SAR), India, Indonesia, Macau, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, and Vietnam.
- Has satisfied the program entry rank and English language proficiency requirements.
- Has not received another scholarship from UQ.
- Has achieved a competitive score as determined by the University when ranked among the pool of offer holders for programs commencing Semester 1, 2021.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity s, applicants must take admission in undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at the University of Queensland. After getting enrolled, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have to check the entry requirements of an undergraduate and postgraduate degree programme.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The University of Queensland will provide the following benefits:
- The value of The grant is a one-off tuition fee reduction of A$10,000.
- The reduction will be split into two A$5,000 amounts and applied across the first two semesters of the program.