ParaFrap is providing a wonderful chance through its PhD Positionsfor outstanding students in France for the academic session 2021-2022.
The programme is committed to giving ParaFrap PhD scholars the best starting platform for a flourishing science career. These core analysis projects will focus on using state-of-the-art post-genomic tools to enhance knowledge of the parasites’ biology and their intercommunications with their hosts.
Why should you apply for this programme? They offer competitive awards to high-quality early-stage scientists for non-French aspirants, guided by the main supervisor and a co-supervisor from two distinguished research associations of the LabEx.
Application Deadline: April 10, 2021
- University or Organization: ParaFrap
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: 17
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Non-French
- The award can be taken in France
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in the following areas:
- Post-genomic data exploration
- Mechanisms of pathogenesis and protective immunity
- Parasite molecular and cellular biology
- Towards new intervention strategies against parasitic pathogens
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the bursary, the candidates must have to meet the given below criteria:
- They should have obtained a ‘Masters 2’ degree or an equivalent (5 years after high/secondary school) in science by July 2021.
- Applications will only be accepted from candidates 24-26 years old and start their PhD within a year of finishing their M.Sc., a few of them within three years.
- Aspirants must change from their present Research Director and Institute to another for the Ph. D. training.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates need to submit a copy of the following:
- CV indicating the supervisor’s name along with his e-mail address.
- Two references (name & e-mail address) will receive an automatic request for a recommendation letter.
- Admission Requirements: Scholars holding an offer letter for PhD degree with unique curricular criteria suitable for registration.
- Language Requirement: English language skills are mandatory, so if your primary language is not the preferred one, then you have to show sills through certifications of various means.
The ParaFrap will provide a salary for motivated and talented students who want to pursue their PhD degree in France.