Put your research skills into practice and gain new ones by applying for the PhD international awards at the University of East Anglia in the UK. The bursary is open for the academic session 2021-2022.
The funding programme aims to assist highly passionate international students who wish to start a PhD degree programme at the University of East Anglia.
The University of East Anglia is one of the world’s best universities with stunning campuses, friendly communities, employee support. It is a leading university known for excellence in education and science. It offers numerous degree programmes and courses in different regions.
Why study at the University of East Anglia? The university provides students with many educational, social and cultural opportunities in pursuit of their careers. Here, in a dynamic field, students get many chances to develop their talent and create a promising future in their chosen fields.
Application Deadline: February 28, 2021
- University or Organization: University of East Anglia
- Department: Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: annual stipend of £15,285, £1000 per annum for research training
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and domestic students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in investigating the mechanisms of action of pathogenic bacteria in prostate cancer (COOPERC_U21FMH)
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a first degree in Biological Sciences, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Molecular Sciences, Biomedical Sciences, Cellular and Molecular Medicine.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All the interested participants have to take admission in a PhD degree program at the university and also must have to apply online.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students are required to meet the entry requirementsof their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements
The University of East Anglia will provide an annual stipend of £15,285 and £1000 per annum for research training.