University of Memphis Scholarships is a fully funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is offered for undergraduate and master’s studies. The university was established in 1912, the University of Memphis is a public research university situated in Memphis, Tennessee. Majority of University of Memphis college students lives in housing south of the main campus.
Why study at the University of Memphis? As a part of this, you will have the opportunity to live in and enjoy an international environment. The program period for these scholarship are Undergraduate Degree Program for 4 years and Master’s Degree Program for 2 years.
The University of Memphis campus is situated approximately 5 miles (8.0 km) east of downtown in the University District neighborhood of east Memphis. The university has an area of 1,160 acres (4.7 km2), although this figure does not include the law school in the former United States federal customs house in downtown Memphis, which opened in January 2010.
School planners have outstandingly increased the amount of green space and the number of walkways over the past several years, while maintaining the original historic architecture of the campus. Encompassing the university’s main campus are different historic neighborhoods to the north and east, and the University District neighborhood and the commercial Highland Strip to the west.
Check below for the list of courses offered by the scholarship program:
Worth of University of Memphis Scholarships for International Students
- University of Memphis Scholarships provision for each candidate with the amounts differs and it covers the difference in cost of international and domestic non-Tennessee resident tuition rates. However, this scholarship cannot be combined with other University of Memphis institutional scholarships. Note that exceptions are allowed for departmental funding.
- The university provides options for scholars to increase their knowledge by offering programs of instruction in the various disciplines and programs through faculty who are eligible for teaching at the college level.
Eligibility for University of Memphis Scholarships for International Students
To be eligible for University of Memphis Scholarships, each candidate must fulfill all of the following criteria:
- All World Countries are qualified for these scholarship.
- To be eligible for University of Memphis Scholarships, the required language is English.
- For undergraduate scholarship, candidates must meet the following requirements:
25 ACT or 1200 SAT equivalent
3.25 U.S.A. equivalent undergraduate degree GPA as determined by a credential evaluation agency (www.naces.org)
- For graduate scholarship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
310 GRE or equivalent on other tests
3.25 U.S.A. equivalent undergraduate degree GPA as determined by a credential evaluation agency (www.naces.org) or related master’s degree from an approved and accredited institution
How to Apply for University of Memphis Scholarships for International Students
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for University of Memphis Scholarships:
- Click here to apply for admission in an undergraduate degree and master’s degree at the university.
- You can now upload the following documents:
A Pre-qualification degree
Copies of academic transcripts and award
A copy of passport
Your certificate of English language proficiency
A Personal statement / statement of purpose.
- After seeking admission, apply for the scholarship from here.
Application Deadline for University of Memphis Scholarships for International Students
The application deadline for these scholarship is October 01, 2022
To know more about University of Memphis Scholarship, please click here.