The deadline for this scholarship is on the 15th of January, 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Wisconsin Parkside
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in USA
- Eligible Countries: Foreign countries
- Eligible Courses or Subjects: Any Undergraduate or Graduate programs offered by the university
- Eligible Criteria: Applicants must possess F1 and must have attained a GPA of 3.49-3.7
How to Apply:
- How to Apply: Applicants should head to the application portal of the university to submit an admission application.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are required to submit academic transcripts and a copy of their passport alongside the online application and English proficiency proof
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must be 17yeard old and above. Applicants must rank in the upper 50th percentile of their high school class or have a high GPA.
- Language Requirements: Applicants must submit the following English proficiency tests
- TOEFL score of 71 (internet based)
- IELTS score of 5.5
- An ACT English sub score of 23 or higher
- EIKEN score of 2304
- GTEC score of 1140
- Benefits: Selected applicants will receive a scholarship worth $4,000 per year and renewable up to the duration of other course.