The deadline for this scholarship is on the 15th of February, 2022
- Award: $40,000 (Canadian) based on the specific task of the candidate tied straight to their experiential learning program
- This scholarship is open to any Masters or PhD student ( domestic or foreign) enrolled at a Canadian post-secondary institution
- Applicants must have been studying in one of the below listed fields
- Earth or geological sciences, water sciences, climate change, alternative energy science, sustainability, environmental studies comprising either life, design or engineering science, social impact evaluation of any of the above area.
How to Apply:
- Applicant must have written a plan of the intended experiential learning program ( download and fill out the ELP form
- Applicant must write an updated cv (curriculum vitae)
- Applicant must write a letter of support, invitation from every establishment, site visit entity, research lab and any partaking government or community partners specified in the planned experiential learning program.