The deadline for this scholarship is on the 30th of April, 2022
- University or Organization: University of Kent
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: £10,000
- Eligible Countries: China, India, Kenya, Malaysia, Nigeria or Thailand
- Eligible Criteria: Applicants must have recieved the conditional offer and have accepted before the deadline date.
- Applicants must be active in the filed with work experience or proven interest in the subject area
- Applicants must be willing to embody the UK higher education experience by attending lectures and tutorials
- Applicants must be willing to establish an engagement with the UK as a scholar through personal and academic fulfillment
How to Apply:
- How to Apply: Each applicant should submit an essay of no more than 500 words about a topic you have studied previously and why you found it internet. This topic should be related to or have inspired you to apply for your chosen degree programme.
- The document should be uploaded in word or pdf format only. Other formats will be rejected
- You will only be able to apply once you have recieved an offer for your programme from the University of Kent.