The deadline for this scholarship is on the 31st of July, 2022
- University or Organization: University of Kent
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: £11,100
- Nationality: Domestic and International students
- This award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Criteria: Applicants must hold an offer to study Msc Marketing at Kent Business school for 2022 entry.
- Applicants must hold a UK first class degree( or International equivalence) in a science and technology subject.
- Each applicant must be self funded
- Each applicant is required to submit a supporting statement which should discuss how the applicant could develop their interest in technology and marketing through being awarded the scholarship and these may include areas such as the blockchain, artificial intelligence and machine learning, social media, online gaming, cloud technologies, privacy issues, the internet of things, virtual reality, technology entrepreneurship and autonomous vehicles. This list is not exhaustive but aimed as a guide.
How to Apply:
- How to Apply: Applicants should take admission in a master’s degree at the University of Kent and after being admitted into an applicable course, applicant should apply for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants should submit a cv ( curriculum vitae), academic certificates and transcripts
- Language Requirements: if the education of the applicant has not been conducted in the English language, the applicant is required to provide an evidence of adequate level of English proficiency.