The application for this scholarship is open
- University or Organization: University of Sydney
- Course Level: Research Level
- Subjects or Courses: Engineering
- Award: Partial funding
- Nationality: National and International students
- Applicants must have received a full time doctoral program acceptance offer in the school of engineering.
- Applicants must have earned an advanced degree with honours
- Applicants must submit application for an RTP award.
How to Apply:
- How to Apply: Applicants must login to the university’s portal and submit application online at the same time as an application for an RTP scholarship where national and international applicants must submit a different request.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are required to submit the following documents
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Self identification
- Transcripts and a Motivation letter
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a first or sceond advanced standing certificate or it’s equivalent in polymer engineering , chemistry and related areas of study
- Language Requirements:
- PTE Academic: 68
- IELTS Academic: 70
- TOEFL IBT: 96