The deadline for this scholarship is on the 14 of January, 2022
- University or Organization: University of Reading
- Course Level: PhD
- Subjects or Courses: Social Sciences
- Award: Fully Funded
- Nationality: National and International Students
All applicants must have an undergraduate degree with a minimum of 2.1 grade above or equivalent value plus a master’s degree related to the topic of the intended doctoral program
How to Apply:
- How to Apply: Applicants must apply to the university for acceptance into a doctoral program
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are required to submit the following documents: High school degree or academic record, A level and an international baccalaureate diploma. Also, internationally recognized credentials from abroad are acceptable as well as evidence of residence.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must verify the university’s entrance qualifications.
- Language Requirements: The applicant’s particular English language proficiency demands for the doctoral program involved are identified in the applicant’s application for acceptance to the program.