The deadline for this scholarship is on the 1st of April, 2022
- University or Organization: University of Exeter
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Awards: Full tuition fee waiver and stipend for living costs
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Low and Middle-income countries
- Courses or Subjects: The following courses are available for one year, full time and campus based masters degree.
- The business school, college of engineering, mathematics and physical sciences, college of humanities, college of life and environmental sciences, college of medicine and health, college of social and international studies.
- Eligible Criteria: Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must be a citizen/passport holder of a los or middle income country(eligible countries appear in the first three columns.
- Applicants must hold an offer to study an eligible masters program from the table above at the University of Exeter
How to Apply:
- Applicants must take admission in the PhD degree coursework at the university. After that, they can complete the online application form for this award
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a CV (Curriculum Vitae), letter of application, transcripts and names of two referees.
- A personal Statement (500-word max) is required as part of the form, responding to the following:
- What is your interest in your chosen programme of study and how is this relevant to a green future in your home country
- What are you hoping to gain and to contribute during your study at the University of Exeter and how will green futures scholarship support this?
- What are your ambitions for after you graduate and how will you stay connected to the University.
Admission Requirements: Applicants have to meet the admission requirements of the university
Language Requirements: IELTS 6.5 and no less that 6.0 any section by the start of the project