The deadline for this scholarship is August 31, 2022
- University or Organization: University of Strathclyde
- Department; Faculty of Humanities and Social Science
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: £6,700
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK, EU, EEA, UK and island, RUK and International
- Eligible Criteria:
- Applicant should be available to commence their academic studies by the start of the academic year in September 2022.
- Applicants should hold an unconditional academic offer to the MSc psychology with a specialization in Business at the University of Strathclyde (full time, part time and flexible route included).
How to Apply:
- Applicants must have to enroll in the masters degree programme at the university. Those that are eligible for the the scholarship will be notified by the faculty of humanities and social sciences.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the following documents
- Academic transcripts and copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a good Honours or bachelors degree qualifications from a British university or another equivalent qualification.
- Language Requirements: IELTS(Academic) – 6.5 overall (no individual band less than 5.5)
- Faculty of Science: IELTS (academic), 6.0 (overall no individual band less than 5.5 )