The deadline for this scholarship is on the 21st of February, 2022
- University or Organization: United Nations University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: 130,000 JPY
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: International developing countries
- Eligible Courses or Subjects: Msc in sustainability programme
- Eligible Criteria: Applicants must be a person from developing country that is in need of financial assistance
How to Apply:
- Applicants should register online to begin admission process. A link would be sent for the application. Scholarship application details will also be informed in time
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the following documents
- ADS-JSP information sheet, certificates of the annual income of the applicant, certificate of family income (parents’ income of single or income of the spouse if married).
- Employment certificate that demonstrates 2years of full time work experience.
- Two reference letters, personal identification document, transcripts, proof of awarded degree.
- Admission Requirements: GPA of 2.8 or above on a 4.0 scale (equivalent to 70% on a 100% scale) for the bachelor’s degree earned
- Language Requirements:
- 600 on TOEFL PBT( Paper Based Testing)
- 100 on TOEFL IBT( Internet Based Testing)
- 0 on IELTS – Academic Format