Over 50 merit and need-based scholarship awards are available for international students who are interested in pursuing an undergraduate degree at the prestigious University of British Columbia (UBC) in
The deadline for this scholarship is December 1st, 2022.
- Name of Institution: University of British Columbia (UBC)
- Department(s): NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Mode of Study: Full-time
- Award: Full Tuition waiver and monthly stipend
- Number of Awards: 50
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- Host Country: Canada
- Eligible Countries: International
- Eligible Courses: All undergraduate degree programs offered at the University of British Columbia (UBC)
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants are required to possess impressive academic records
How to Apply:
- Decide on the academic program you want to study, and which campus you want to choose.
- Applicants are expected to submit their admission applications via the school’s online portal
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit transcripts from the most recent school they attended
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet all entry requirements as stated by the university
- Language Requirements: Applicants MUST show proof of English language proficiency. However, requirement is waived for those who studied in an English-speaking country.