This scholarship is open all year round; no specific deadline.
- About University: Macquarie University is a public research university based in Sydney, Australia, in the suburb of Macquarie Park. Founded in 1964 by the New South Wales Government, it was the third university to be established in the metropolitan area of Sydney.
Established as a verdant university, Macquarie has five faculties, as well as the Macquarie University Hospital and the Macquarie Graduate School of Management, which are located on the university’s main campus in suburban Sydney.
The university is the first in Australia to fully align its degree system with the Bologna Accord.
- Department(s): NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Mode of Study: Full-time
- Award: The scholarship is a one-off payment worth AUD $10,000 credited towards your tuition fee.
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- Host Country: Australia
- Eligible Countries: International
- Eligible Courses: All undergraduate programs offered at Macquarie University
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants are required to possess impressive academic records
How to Apply:
- Applicants are expected to submit their admission applications via the school’s online portal
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit transcripts from the most recent school they attended
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet all entry requirements as stated by the university
- Language Requirements: Applicants MUST show proof of English language proficiency using IELTS or TOEFL