Over 50 merit and need-based scholarship awards are available for international students who are interested in pursuing an PhD degree at the prestigious University of British Columbia (UBC) in Canada.
The deadline for this scholarship is on a rolling basis/not specified. That means interested candidates can apply once the admission cycle is in progress.
- About University: University of British Columbia (UBC) is a public research university with campuses near Vancouver and in Kelowna, British Columbia. Established in 1908, it is British Columbia’s oldest university. The university ranks among the top three universities in Canada.
- About Scholarship: The Centre for Transportation and Land Use (CeTLUR) at the University of British Columbia (UBC) is currently accepting applications for interested PhD candidates willing to study in Canada.
The UBC CeTLUR scholarship is a fully funded award covering full tuition and monthly stipends for successful candidates to pursue a PhD. CeTLUR Lab is a hub for inter-disciplinary research and has active collaborations with researchers across disciplines in the two UBC campuses, as well as in Canada and internationally.
The lab also partners with local, regional and provincial government agencies, transit agencies and consulting groups for research projects. The PhD students will have ample opportunities to develop first author research publications, attend conferences, and collaborate with industry partners and scholars locally and internationally.
- Department(s): Civil Engineering or related fields
- Course Level: PhD
- Mode of Study: Full-time
- Award: Full Tuition waiver and monthly stipend
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International | All countries
- Host Country: Canada
- Eligible Countries: International
- Eligible Courses: Civil Engineering or related fields
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants are required to possess impressive academic records
How to Apply:
- Decide on the academic program you want to study, and which concentration you want to choose.
- Applicants are expected to submit their admission applications via the school’s online portal
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit transcripts from the most recent school they attended. Other supporting documents include academic CV (resume), cover letter, Statement of Purpose (SoP), etc
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet all entry requirements as stated by the university
- Language Requirements: Applicants MUST show proof of English language proficiency using TOEFL or IELTS
Method of Application:
Please send all documents directly to: Dr. Mahmudur Fatmi ([email protected]), Assistant Professor, UBC-Okanagan.
The subject line of your email should be: CeTLUR_PhD_Last Name.