There are several competitive scholarship awards available for international students who are interested in pursuing undergraduate, masters, and PhD studies at The University of Canberra, for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The University of Canberra Vice-Chancellor Scholarships have now opened applications for the 2022/2023 cohort of the programme available for prospective undergraduate, masters, and PhD students from developing countries who are interested to study in Australia.
This scholarship comes with an award of AUD$50,000 covering all of your tuition fees for the course duration, on-campus accommodation, an annual living allowance of AUD$10,000, and other miscellaneous expenses in the first year.
The Government of Australia has a large scholarship program for scholarships for international students and invests some $200 million dollars every year in programs offered in their universities and other tertiary institutions around the country. International students are eligible for fully funded scholarships in the same way that Australian students are. The main difference is that international students may need to provide additional documentation during the application process. Many international students come to Australia seeking a quality higher education.
The deadline for this scholarship is October 9th, 2022.
- Name of Institution: The University of Canberra
- Department(s): NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- Mode of Study: Full-time
- Award: Full Scholarship | Full Tuition | Accommodation | AUD$10,000 annual stipends
- Number of Awards: Numerous
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- Host Country: Australia
- Eligible Countries: International
- Eligible Courses: All undergraduate, Masters, and PhD programs offered at Canberra University
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants are required to possess impressive academic records
How to Apply:
- Step 1: You must have an offer letter from the University of Canberra for Semester 1 2023. If you do not have an offer, apply now for admission.
- Step 2: When you have your offer letter from the University of Canberra, complete this supplementary form, which includes a personal statement. Scholarship applications submitted without an offer letter from the University of Canberra will not be processed.
- Please note: The UC Admissions Office may contact you if they require more information to finalize their assessment of your eligibility for an offer letter.
- Applicants are expected to submit their admission applications via the school’s online portal
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit transcripts from the most recent school they attended
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet all entry requirements as stated by the university
- Language Requirements: Applicants MUST show proof of English language proficiency.