There are numerous scholarship awards available for deserving international students who are interested in pursuing an undergraduate degree at the University Of Wisconsin-Milwaukee for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The 2022 University Of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Scholarship for International Undergraduate Students has opened applications for interested candidates willing to pursue an undergraduate degree.
Students must submit their applications by 1st October 2022.
Scholarship Description :
- About University: University of Wisconsin—Milwaukee is a public institution that was founded in 1956. It has a total undergraduate enrollment of 20,213 (fall 2020), its setting is urban, and the campus size is 261 acres. It utilizes a semester-based academic calendar. University of Wisconsin—Milwaukee’s ranking in the 2022 edition of Best Colleges is National Universities, #299-391.
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $5,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programmes offered at the University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicant must be a newly admitted international undergraduate student.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must submit the UMW international student application. All admitted international students also fill out the scholarship application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit academic transcripts and a copy of their passport along with their online application and English proficiency proof.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the bachelor’s application requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79 or higher
- TOEFL PBT – 548 or higher
- IELTS – 6.5
- Duolingo – 120 or higher
- PTE – 56 or higher
The successfully selected students will be provided up to $5,000 per academic year, i.e. $2,500 per semester, which will be renewable each year for a maximum of four years total.