The 2022 Barry University Scholarship for International Undergraduate Students has opened applications for interested candidates willing to pursue an undergraduate degree in the United States.
Scholarship Deadline :
Barry evaluates applications on a rolling basis. Therefore, applications are open. However, students must observe course-specific application deadlines, if any
Scholarship Description :
This scholarship is Merit-Based for international students for academic year 2022/2023
All international students interested to apply to any desired undergraduate programme at Barry are eligible to make an application for this merit-based scholarship. Ideal candidates will be first-year students with F-1 visa status and adequate funds to support their expenses. This scholarship award will typically be directed towards tuition fees.
About university: Barry University is a private Catholic university in Miami Shores, Florida. Founded in 1940 by the Adrian Dominican Sisters, it is one of the largest Catholic universities in the Southeast and is within the territory of the Archdiocese of Miami.
The university offers more than 100 degree programs, from bachelors to doctorate, in six schools and two colleges. Barry University has more than 7,000 students, a campus of 54 buildings, a branch campus in Tallahassee, a law school in Orlando, and 50,000 alumni.
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programmes offered at Barry University are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be first-year students.
- The applicants must have an F-1 visa status.
- The applicants must have adequate funding to meet their expenses.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested students can apply for admission via the university portal or through the Common Application portal. All international students will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official transcripts
- School testing results
- Official translations of documents
- Bank Letter
- Financial verification form
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to meet the country specific requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL internet-based – 61 to 79
- TOEFL paper-based – 500 to 550
- IELTS – 0 to 6.5
- Duolingo English Test –85 to 95
- PTE Academic Score –44 to 53
The successfully selected international students will be provided a merit-based scholarship to support the cost of the programme undertaken at Barry University.