This scholarship programme is open to both home country and overseas students that undertake a master’s programme in an eligible field of study at the University of Surrey for study starting in September 2022 or in February 2023. Merit-based selection of the winners will be done. The scholarship awarded will be a £5,000 or £10,000 tuition fee waiver.
The application deadline is 30th June 2022 and 30th November 2022 for students starting in September 2022 and for students starting in February 2023 respectively.
- About University: The University of Surrey is a leading university located within the county town of Guildford, Surrey in the South East of England, UK.
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: £10,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: Domestic, as well as international students, can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master’s degree programmes in Chemical and process engineering, Civil and environmental engineering, Criminology, Economics, Electrical and electronic engineering, Environment and sustainability, Food, nutrition and dietetics, Mathematics, Physics, Politics and international relations, Psychology, or Sociology offered at the University of Surrey can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- This scholarship is open to self-funded International fee-paying students regardless of nationality or domicile.
How To Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants are required to apply for admission via the university portal. The scholarship application must be submitted here.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Scanned copies of signed/stamped qualifications (certificates or transcripts) to show how you meet, or expect to meet, the entry requirements
- Evidence of your English language level, if English is not your first language
- A copy of your passport, if you need a visa to study here
- A personal statement (for non-research courses)
- A research proposal (for research courses only)
- Contact details of two referees
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the course-specific requirements of the university, eg: a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
The University of Surrey will offer the selected candidates a £5,000 or £10,000 fee waiver towards the cost of an eligible master’s programme undertaken by them