The 2022 University Of California Scholarship for International Undergraduate Students has opened applications for interested candidates willing to pursue an undergraduate degree in the United States.
Scholarship Deadline :
November 30th, 2022
Scholarship Description :
- University or organisation : University Of California Irvine
- Department: N.A.
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Education fund
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- To be eligible for the Directors’ Scholarship, you must be a U.S. citizen, permanent resident, or an international student with an F1 visa.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants can submit their admission applications by logging in to the university portal at the University of California Irvine. No additional materials are required nor considered in the selection process. The Selection is based on a comprehensive review of the admissions application, including, but not limited to, test scores and grades.
- Supporting Documents: The students must submit academic records, transcripts, test scores, annual income, Social Security number, and Citizenship status.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the necessary academic requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: All international students must verify their English proficiency by meeting their English language requirements.
The University of California Irvine will provide the education funds to the selected students in the USA to cover their educational expenses.