With a focus on supporting employability in the law industry, the University of Birmingham has established a new scholarship opportunity for international students – Harding International Legal Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023
International students interested in undertaking an LLM programme at the University of Birmingham’s Law School are exclusively offered this scholarship application. The scholarship is worth £5,000.
The application pathway is open. However, students are required to observe the course-specific application deadline, if any.
- University or Organization: University of Birmingham
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: £5,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for the LLM programme at the University of Birmingham’s Law School.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be international students studying an LLM programme at the University of Birmingham.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can apply for admission to an LLM programme via the university’s application portal. All eligible students will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic certificate and transcript(s) for all prior degrees
- Proof of English Language skills
- Research proposal
- Sample work
- Admission Requirements: The applicants should have a good Honours degree in Law. Or a degree in another discipline augmented with a pass in the Common Professional Examination.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL IBT – 95
- PTE – 76
- CAE – 185
The University of Birmingham will award the successfully selected candidates a sum of £5,000 towards the cost of pursing an LLM degree study.