The scholarship application for Columbia college , USA is now open for interested applicants who are willing to pursue a bachelors degree at Columbia college.
15th November 2022
- University or Organization: Columbia College
- Department: N.A.
- Course Level: Bachelor’s degree
- Award: $9,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: the U.S. and international students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must enroll in the bachelor’s degree programme.
- Completing 27 credits per academic year
- The applicants must be new incoming full-time students.
How to Apply:
- How to Apply: To be considered for this award, the students must apply using the college application portal by registering for an account and logging in. Once you are admitted, you’ll automatically be considered for this scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- High school transcript
- Unofficial college transcript at least six credit hours
- High school equivalency test (GED, HiSET, TASC)
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.75.
- Language Requirement: The candidates should be very proficient in the English language.
The scholarship winners of the award will be presented with $9,000 per annum, $36,000 for four years, to cover the tuition fee at Columbia College for the academic year 2022/2023.