International student application deadlines are as follows:
- (August through December) – May 1
- (January through April) – November 1
- Case-by-case for the summer term (May through July)
- University or Organization: University of Dayton
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $105390
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
These criteria must be met by candidates for this Scholarship for Study in the USA.
- International Students (from countries other than the USA) are required
- Documents listed below should be provided:
- Recommendation letter
- Transcripts/degrees from all secondary schools previously attended, dates of attendance, subjects studied, and grades achieved.
- Transcripts, diplomas, or certificates of completion are also acceptable forms of proof of completion
- This must be submitted when secondary schooling is completed, even if it is still in progress
- Proof of English Proficiency (IELTS & TOEFL) If you do not have IELTS, then take the Duolingo test.
- Documents related to finance
How to Apply
When your application is complete, the evaluation and review process takes almost three days. We will send you a confirmation of your enrollment via United Parcel Service (UPS).To find out what documents are missing from your application and those we have received, check your status in the online portal
The University of Dayton awards international merit scholarships to selected first-year and transfer undergraduate international applicants. These scholarships are worth up to $30,000 per year toward your tuition. Students are automatically considered for an international merit scholarship upon applying for admission. Simply complete the admission application for consideration.
You may be eligible to earn up to $4,000 over four years to cover the cost of your textbooks. A campus visit or video visit is required to be awarded this scholarship.