International students can now apply for Pershing Square Foundation Graduate Scholarships to study at the University of Oxford. Exceptional students are urged to apply if they can show that they have the ability and dedication to identify scalable and long-lasting solutions to global societal concerns.
04th January 2023
- University or Organization: University of Oxford
- Department: NA
- Course level: Masters , Postgraduate
- Award Amount: £16,062
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International Student
- Eligible Countries: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- In the first place, e a new applicant to the Oxford 1+1 MBA program
- Be moving into their MBA year and must have not been considered for the scholarship in the previous year
- Have been admitted to the MBA while studying on one of the 1+1 MBA partnering programmes
- Furthermore, have academic achievement demonstrated through degree results
- Have leadership potential demonstrated through experience and motivation
- Have strong personal character, integrity, and commitment
- Have intention to focus on addressing world-scale social challenges in your career, either in an existing organization or through the development of a new enterprise
- Also, have the ability to envision how to achieve scalable and sustainable solutions to these challenges
- Furthermore, have articulated vision on how the Oxford 1+1 MBA will allow you to fulfil your objectives
- Application Form for both courses (to be completed online)
- As well as scholarship Essay (In no more than 500 words that answers “How do you intend to change the world and what does this tell us about you as a person?”)
- The Scholarship period will run between one to two years of study
- Full course fees for both the Master’s degree and MBA programme,
- Grant for living expenses of at least £16,062 per year for both years of study.
How to Apply
- Academic achievement demonstrated through degree results, GMAT or GRE score, previous university prizes and awards, and other academic achievements.
- Leadership potential demonstrated through experience and motivation.
- Additionally, strong personal character, integrity, and commitment.
- Intention to focus on addressing world-scale social challenges in your career, either in an existing organisation or through the development of a new enterprise.
- Above all, ability to envision how to achieve scalable and sustainable solutions to these challenges.
- Articulated vision on how the Oxford 1+1 MBA will allow you to fulfil your objectives.
Click the below link to Apply