International scholarship opportunities are opened for international students who are willing to pursue their undergraduate degree program at the State University of New York College, Geneseo , USA for the 2023/2024 session .
The Academic scholarship program for International students is renewable for up to four years with a GPA of 3.0 or higher. Freshman (first-year) and transfer students are eligible for programmes . International applicants admitted to Geneseo are automatically considered.
1st January 2023 for the fall semester and 1st October 2023 for the spring semester.
- University or Organization: State University of New York College at Geneseo
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $5,000 USD – $9,000 USD per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All international countries are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Students can apply to study in an undergraduate program offered at SUNY Geneseo.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be international students applying to SUNY Geneseo for enrollment into an undergraduate program for the summer, fall or spring semester. Scholarship applicants must have a minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0.
- They must have high school certificates with good academic records.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must apply for admission to the university’s undergraduate degree program. After that, students are eligible to apply for this award.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Completed Application Form
- Appropriate Academic Records
- Proof of English Proficiency
- One letter of recommendation
- Personal Statement
- Financial Statement of Support
- Passport ID page photocopy
- SAT/ACT (not required)
- Admission Requirements: Up-to-date official transcripts from all secondary schools (high schools) you have attended with English translations.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- The International Admission Committee requires that all students provide proof of their English language abilities.
- Official results from the following English proficiency exams are accepted:
- TOEFL (internet-based minimum score: 75)
- Institution Code: 2540
- IELTS (minimum score of 6.5 overall. No section can be below 6.0)
- PTE (minimum 58)
- iTEP (minimum 3.7)
- MET (minimum 53)
- Eiken Grade Pre-1
- Duolingo English Test (minimum 105)
- Cambridge English
- Skills for English (CEFR B2 w/ Merit)
Scholarship Benefits :
The State University of New York College at Geneseo will provide an award amount ranging from $5,000 – $9,000 per year to successful candidates.