Florida International University is inviting interested applicants for the year 2023/2024 who are willing to pursue an undergraduate degree in the University to Apply for scholarship.
1st December 2022
- University or Organization: Florida International University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 100% tuition, fees, plus books
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: U.S. citizens, permanent residents and international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for any desired undergraduate degree programme taught at the Florida International University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled as high school student progressing normally toward completion of high school and planning to enroll full-time in college following the completion of high school.
- The applicants must be a citizen of the United States, a U.S. lawful permanent resident or an international student with intention of receiving the F-1 visa to study in the United States.
- In Addition, the applicants must meet minimum scholarship requirements.
- Also, the applicants must have a 4.0 GPA (weighted).
- Furthermore, the applicants must have attained 1370 SAT Score or 30 ACT or Top 5% of a Florida Highschool Graduating Class.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Accordingly, admission application at FIU must be submitted via its university portal. applications must be by signing in here.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Declaration Certification of Finances Instructions
- Also, a copy of Passport
- High school transcripts
- Admission Requirements: Additionally, the applicants must meet the course-specific requirements of the university if any.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL iBT – 80
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- IELTS – 6.5
The winning students will be awarded the full 100% tuition fee of the undergraduate programme undertaken by them at the Florida International University, along with books.