University of Alberta , Canada has opened it’s scholarship opportunity for interested applicants who are willing to pursue their Undergraduate, Masters and PhD scholarship at the university. These Scholarships are available for Bachelors and Graduate degree programs. No need to apply separately for these scholarships. University automatically considered for this scholarship after getting admission.
There are four intakes every year for international students to apply for University of Alberta Scholarships in Canada. Deadline for each intake is given below:
- July 1 for September admission (annual)
- November 1 for January admission(annual)
- March 1 for May admission(annual)
- May 1 for July admission(annual)
- University or Organization: University of Alberta
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate , Masters and PhD
- Award: Fully Funded Scholarship
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
Scholarship Eligibility :
- Applicants with any nationality are eligible to apply for Alberta Scholarships.
- To apply for Bachelors Degree, you must have High School Certificate.
- For Masters Degree you must hold Undergraduate Degree.
- To get admission in PhD Degree, Masters Degree certificate is required.
Available Courses :
Alberta University offers more than 200 Bachelors Degree Programs, 500 Postgraduate Degree Programs and others. Detail is given below:
- Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Medicine & Dentistry
- Social Sciences
- Alberta School of Business
- Fine Arts and Humanities
- Native Studies
- Public Health
- Agricultural Life and Environmental Sciences
- Rehabilitation Medicine
- Check Bachelors Degree Programs (Click Here)
- Check Graduate Degree Programs (Click Here)
International Student Scholarships:
New first year students of undergraduate degree programs are eligible for these scholarships having Student Visa Permit. These scholarships have a value of up to $9,000 which is payable for four years.
Gold Standard Scholarship:
Top 5% students in academic achievements are eligible for these scholarships having value of up to $6,000.
Doctoral Recruitment Scholarship:
These scholarships are designed for PhD students to meet their fee requirements having value of $5,000/Year.
Masters Degree Entrance Scholarship:
Masters Degree students will receive a Stipend of $17,500 while International candidates will get an additional amount of $10,000 cover fee.
Graduate Excellence Scholarship (AGES):
Masters and Doctoral Degree Students can get an award of $15,000 to meet their expenses.
Application guidelines :
Applicants can apply Online for University of Alberta Scholarships 2023 in Canada. Fill the application form and upload the necessary documents in the link below.