Temple University is inviting international students to apply for its scholarship at the Undergraduate and Postgraduate level .
- March 1: Application deadline
- April 1: Announcement of scholarship winners
Scholarship Details :
- University or Organization: Temple university
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award: $2,000 to Full tuition
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
To be considered for #WhyUS scholarships, you must
- be a Temple applicant (first-year or transfer international student). An international applicant is an individual who holds citizenship in a country outside the United States and who does not also possess U.S. citizenship or permanent residency.
- demonstrate interest in one of the #WhyUS points. Read more about the scholarship and #WhyUS points.
- Apply for admission using the Common Application.
- Submit the #WhyUS application with your response to the creative prompt by February 1.
- If submitting a large file, please also share a link.
- Scholarship winners will be announced by April 1.
Make sure to meet the application deadline to be considered for the #WhyUS Scholarship.
These scholarships range from $2,000 to full tuition. The availability of funding and the size, quality and characteristics of the overall applicant pool will determine the number and value of merit scholarships offered. Please note full-tuition scholarships are extremely competitive.