Georgetown University , USA has opened scholarship opportunities for masters through the Global Human Development Scholarship Program (GHD) for 2023. The Global Human Development Program seeks to equip students with the knowledge and skills necessary to understand the challenges facing international development and to successfully address those challenges as professionals.
Scholarship Deadline :
15th January 2023
Scholarship Details :
- University or Organization: Georgetown University
- Department: NA
- Course level : Masters
- Award: Full tuition
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
Scholarship Eligibility :
Those who wish to apply for the Global Human Development Scholarship Program must fulfill the following criteria:
- an undergraduate degree.
- completion of introductory macroeconomics, microeconomics, and statistics courses (must be completed before enrollment in August, not necessarily before applying)
- ability to communicate effectively in at least one language other than English (students must pass an oral proficiency exam before graduation, implying that they will have a reasonable command of one foreign language before entering the program).
- It is strongly advised that you have several years of experience living, studying, and working abroad.
- taking either the GMAT or the GRE in time to submit your scores by the application deadline. The GRE is preferred.
- Personal assertion
- Supplemental datasheet
- Official test results, including those from the GRE and TOEFL/IELTS
- Three letter of recommendation
Scholarship Benefits :
Students apply the knowledge and skills they are learning in the classroom to three different professional work experiences in addition to the curriculum:
- the summer field project (a 2-3 month, fully-funded, international employment opportunity);
- an internship for at least one academic semester at a pertinent Washington, DC-based organization or agency for international development; and
- the final project (a two-semester client engagement project emphasizing project management and analysis).
How to Apply
Interested and Eligible applicants should click the link below to Apply , Good luck .