Corban University, USA has currently opened it’s scholarship opportunities for interested applicants who are willing to pursue their undergraduate degree for the 2023/2024 session at the university. The scholarship is based on merit and applicants that meet the requirements and are eligible can apply.
1st March 2023
Corban University is a private Christian university in Salem, Oregon. The university contains four schools and two academic departments: the Department of Humanities, Department of Natural Science and Mathematics, Hoff School of Business, School of Education, School of Ministry, School of Social Sciences, and the Center for Global Engagement. Through these schools and departments, Corban offers over 50 undergraduate programs, 10 graduate programs, and one post graduate program.
- University or Organization: Corban University
- Department: NA
- Course level : Undergraduate
- Award: $16,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- This award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All international and domestic students can both be eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programs offered at Corban University can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are required to apply for admission to be considered for the Award.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Christian Character Reference Form
- Statement of Financial Responsibility
- Official Transcripts
- Official test scores
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have attained a 3.0 to 3.9 GPA.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 70
- TOEFL PBT – 520
- IELTS – 6.0
- Duolingo – 110
The scholarship winners will be awarded $8,000 – $16,000 by Corban University on the basis of their GPA as given below:
|Provost‡s Scholarship||3.85 – 3.94||$15,000|
|Dean‡s Scholarship||3.60 – 3.84||$14,000|
|Director‡s Scholarship||3.00 – 3.59||$10,000|