Scholarship opportunities are open at the University of Exeter , UK for the 2023/2024 session. The scholarship is for interested applicants who are want to pursue their Postgraduate Studies at the University. Successful candidates will receive a scholarship ranging from £5,000 to £10,000 or full first-year International tuition fee scholarships for one year of full-time postgraduate taught degrees at the University of Exeter.
1 – 6 January 2023.
The University of Exeter is a public research university in Exeter, Devon, England, United Kingdom. Its predecessor institutions, St Luke’s College, Exeter School of Science, Exeter School of Art, and the Camborne School of Mines were established in 1838, 1855, 1863, and 1888 respectively. The university’s origins can be traced back to three separate educational institutions that existed in the city of Exeter and in Cornwall in the middle of the 19th century.
- University or Organization: University of Exeter
- Department: All
- Course Level: Postgraduate taught degrees
- Award: A range of £5,000, £10,000 and full scholarships
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for the master’s degree course in any subject offered by the University of Exeter.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following:
- Applicants must be classified as an oversea student for fees purposes (including any EU students who need to pay international fees in 2023-24); and
- Already hold an offer for an eligible master taught degree at Exeter, commencing in September 2023.
Scholarship Application Guidelines:
- How to Apply: To be considered for the scholarships, applicants must have the offer to study a master’s course at the University of Exeter and apply using the web form here.
- Supporting Documents: A transcript, English language proficiency results, one completed reference, and write a personal statement (no more than 300 words) for a master’s application.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must check full entry requirements to study at the University of Exeter.
- Language Requirement: Applicants are required to meet English language requirements.
The University of Exeter will award amounts are £5,000, £10,000, or full first-year International tuition fee scholarships for a one-year full-time postgraduate taught degrees.
- These awards are awarded as a discount on the first-year International tuition fee.
- The standard award is £5,000. Also, award a minimum of £10,000 or full first-year tuition fee scholarships. The number of awards available at each level varies by faculty.