The University of Nottingham , UK has opened its scholarship opportunities for the 2023/2024 session for interested applicants who want to pursue their masters studies at the university. The scholarship is for international students from Africa, India or one of the selected Commonwealth countries . The scholarship covers 50% or 100% of full time masters tuition fees.
17th May 2023
The University of Nottingham is a public research university in Nottingham, United Kingdom. It was founded as University College Nottingham in 1881, and was granted a royal charter in 1948. The University of Nottingham belongs to the research intensive Russell Group association.
- University or Organization: University of Nottingham
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: 50% or 100% tuition
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
To apply for this scholarship, you must:
- Be domiciled in Africa, India or one of the selected Commonwealth countries (listed above)
- Be classed as an overseas student for fee purposes
- Hold an offer to start a full-time masters (including MRes), at the University of Nottingham UK in October 2023, within the Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Faculty of Science or Faculty of Social Sciences
Scholarship Available Courses:
- Medicine and Health Sciences
- social sciences
Scholarship Application Guidelines:
- You must apply for and receive an offer to study a full-time masters (including MRes) at the University of Nottingham before applying for this scholarship. Search for courses and find out how to apply.
- When you have received your offer to study with us, you can apply through the scholarships section of our application system, NottinghamHub.
- If you have an offer for an MRes course, email the scholarships team on [email protected] for instructions on how to apply.
You may be offered a scholarship of either 50% or 100% of tuition fees.