Scholarship opportunities are now open at Virginia Commonwealth University, USA for the 2023/2024 session . The scholarship is for undergraduate studies and interested applicants with excellent academic achievement can apply to pursue their undergraduate degree . The scholarship award is $5,000.
Virginia Commonwealth University is a public research university in Richmond, Virginia. VCU was founded in 1838 as the medical department of Hampden–Sydney College, becoming the Medical College of Virginia in 1854. Virginia Commonwealth University has two main campuses in Richmond, Va.: the Monroe Park Campus, located west of downtown Richmond, and the MCV Campus in the urban center. Additionally, VCU has a branch campus in Education City, Doha, Qatar, along with numerous regional facilities.
- University or Organization: Virginia Commonwealth University
- Department: Any course offered at the University
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition Award ($5,000)
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Applicants must be international students.
- Students admitted into undergraduate degree program.
- The award is available for undergraduate courses offered at the University.
- Based on academic merit
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Exceptional personal success skills (e.g., emotional maturity, motivation, perseverance, etc.)
- A high school transcript and/or GSE results (if your transcript is not in English, also require a certified translation).
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and as good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Virginia Commonwealth University, USA
- Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Virginia Commonwealth University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Scholarship Benefits: Successful Applicants will receive a tuition award worth $5,000
Scholarship Application Guidelines:
Eligible and Interested candidates are required to apply by taking admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university. Thereafter, candidates can apply for the opportunity by clicking the link below .