Temple University, USA has opened it’s scholarship opportunities for interested international and US students who want to pursue their undergraduate degree at the university. International applicants can apply to any department in the university . The scholarship award will award $200-$5000.
1st February 2023
Temple University is a public state-related research university in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. It was founded in 1884 by the Baptist minister Russell Conwell and his congregation Grace Baptist Church of Philadelphia then called Baptist Temple. On May 12, 1888, it was renamed the Temple College of Philadelphia.
Scholarship Details :
- University or Organization: Temple University
- Department: Any
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $200 – $5000.
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards:
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The grant will be granted for the undergraduate degree at Temple University.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Grant is currently open for undergraduate students only and is open to both first-year (i.e. freshman) and transfer students.
- S. citizens, eligible residents, and international students are eligible
- Preference will be given to students from the City of Philadelphia (though all students will be considered, including international students).
- Preference will be given to upper-class undergraduate students nearing graduation.
Scholarship Application Guidelines:
Incoming students are automatically considered at the time of admission and should not apply for this grant. There is no application to complete for incoming students.
- How to Apply: U-Temple offers first-year students two ways to apply: 1) Students can choose to submit their test scores, and 2) Or students can not submit test scores. After determining which option is right for you, it’s time to submit an admission application using the Common Application formally.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the following:
- High School Transcript
- Standardized Test Scores (SAT or ACT scores)
- Application Essay
- Extracurricular Activities
- Optional Letter of Recommendation
- IELTS: Email TRF number to internationaldocuments-at-temple.edu and include full name and TUid.
- Documents or testing can be submitted contact the International Admissions office.
1938 Liacouras Walk, 2nd Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19122, USA
- Admission Requirements: U.S. citizens and eligible residents must complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to be eligible. International students do not need to submit FAFSA.
- Language Requirement: Both international first-year and transfer students must submit one of the following English-language proficiency exams:
- TOEFL iBT, TOEFL iBT Home Edition, TOEFL Essentials
- IELTS or IELTS Indicator
- PTE Academic
- ITEP Academic Plus
- Cambridge C1 Advanced or Cambridge C2 Proficiency
Students will receive grants that range from $200 – $5000 .