Marian University , USA has opened its scholarship opportunities for the 2023/2024 session for International students who want to pursue their Undergraduate studies in the University . Marian University awards nearly $24 million annually in grants and scholarships. International student, may qualify for academic, athletic, talent-based, and faith scholarships and Additional financial aid options.
Marian University is a private Roman Catholicuniversity in Indianapolis, Indiana. Founded in 1851 by the Sisters of St. Francis in Oldenburg, Indiana, the college moved to Indianapolis in 1937. Marian was referred to as Marian College from 1936 until 2009, when it was renamed Marian University.
- University or Organization: Marian University
- Department: Any
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Partially Funded Scholarship
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards:
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
Interested applicants are expected to a number of conditions not limited to the following:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must be an undergraduate candidates
- Applicants must have GPA of 3.5 – 3.75
- Language proficiency
Scholarship Application Guidelines:
Interested applicants should first access information on the Marian University International scholarships and financial aid and then proceed to apply online as the instruction requires.