Scholarship opportunities are available at Alvernia University for international students who want to pursue their undergraduate degree. These scholarships are offered to first-year international students and those transferring from another college or university located outside the United States. After being admitted to the university, undergraduate international students may apply for this scholarship opportunity, which consists of several levels of support ranging from $10,000 to $24,000 per year as a merit award.
Alvernia University is a private Franciscan Roman Catholic university in Reading, Pennsylvania. Once known as Alvernia College, the school gained university status in 2008. Alvernia offers more than 50 undergraduate majors and minors. Pre-professional programs are available in dentistry, law, medicine, pharmacy, and veterinary studies. Master’s degrees are awarded in occupational therapy, business administration, nursing, community counseling, education, and liberal studies. Alvernia offers a seven-year Doctorate in Physical Therapy (DPT) program. A Doctor of Philosophy in leadership is also available.
- University Name: Alvernia University
- Funding Amount: $10,000 to $24,000 per year
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Undergraduate
- Nationality: International
- This award can be taken in the USA
Scholarship Eligibility Requirements:
Applicants are expected to fulfil the following requirements for the Alvernia international scholarships:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must be a full-time, degree-seeking undergraduate student attending mostly daytime classes.
- Applicants must have earned a minimum 3.0 overall cumulative GPA by the May 1 scholarship application deadline.
- Meet English proficiency and financial specifications.
Scholarship Application Guidelines:
All undergraduate students for Alvernia international scholarships must submit a complete application to Alvernia University along with all supporting documents.
Please keep a copy of all documents submitted to Alvernia as you will be required to show them again at the American Embassy or Consulate in your country. You should apply as an undergraduate student (seeking a Bachelor’s degree) online by submitting the Alvernia application or The Common Application.
Interested students must complete a separate scholarship application in addition to an application for admission. All undergraduate students who wish to study at Alvernia University must complete an online Alvernia admission application