The deadline for this scholarship is on the 1st of March, 2022
- University or Organization: Coe College
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Full scholarship I.e full tuition fees at the time student enters Coe College and it is renewable for three additional years
- Eligible Countries: All countries
- Eligible Criteria: Applicants must be a non-citizen or non permanent resident of USA and attends a foreign high school
- Applicants must intend to enroll as a full time Undergraduate degree seeking student
- Applicant must live in on campus residential housing and meet all the requirements for admission to Coe College
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must complete all application for admission, global leadership full tuition scholarship form, submit resume, essay response and International application for admission.
- Applicants must submit original or certified copies of the following documents: secondary school transcripts (Mark sheets), translated into English with all courses/grades listed and an explanation of the grading system.
- National examination results (e.g WAEC, WASSCE, ‘O’ Level, ‘A’ Level, SLC etc) if applicable
- Applicants must submit one of the following offical score reports SAT, ACT, TOEFL, IELTS or DET
- Applicants must complete an international student financial statement and documentation of funds sufficient to cover your expenses at Coe College.