Scholarship are available at Harvard Business School for international students granted once every two years.
The Scholarship offers the Financial aid amounting to 75% of the tuition fees, Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
31st May 2025
Harvard Business School is the graduate business school of Harvard University, a private research university in Boston, Massachusetts. It owns Harvard Business Publishing, which publishes business books, leadership articles, case studies, and Harvard Business Review, a monthly academic business magazine
- University Name: Harvard University
- Funding Amount: 75% of the tuition fees, Travel and accommodation expenses
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Masters
- Nationality: International
- This award can be taken in the USA
Scholarship Eligibility :
Applicants are expected to fulfil the following requirements for the Harvard University MBA Scholarship:
- Applicants must be international students
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise.
- Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Harvard MBA programme.
Scholarship Application Guidelines:
If you wish to apply for the Harvard University MBA Scholarship, please send a copy of your curriculum vitae with a photograph, GMAT scores and acceptance letter from the University to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If shortlisted, you may be invited to an interview with the Foundation. One candidate will then be awarded the Scholarship.
The Scholarship offers the following:
- Financial aid amounting to 75% of the tuition fees
- Travel and
- Accommodation expenses related to the internship.