The Harvard University 2023/2024 Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship available for international students who want to pursue their Postdoctoral research studies . Postdoctoral Academy Scholars will be paid a stipend of $67,000 each year.
22nd September 2023
Harvard University is a prestigious Cambridge, Massachusetts-based private Ivy League research university. It is the oldest institution of higher learning in the United States and known worldwide for its academic excellence.
- University Name: Harvard University
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Law and social science
- This award can be taken in the USA
Scholarship Eligibility Requirement:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries.
- Recent PhD (or comparable professional school degree) recipients and doctoral candidates in the social sciences or law.
- Those still pursuing a PhD should have completed their routine training and be well along in the writing of their theses before applying.
- PhD completion date must be within three years of the October application deadline
- Individuals who hold or have completed another Harvard postdoctoral fellowship are not eligible to apply.
Scholarship Application Guidelines :
To apply for the Harvard University Scholarship, follow these steps:
Ensure all application materials are submitted by the deadline of September 22, 2023.
Complete the online application, which includes:
- Curriculum vitae (CV) with a list of publications
- Research proposal (2000 words maximum) outlining intellectual objectives and planned methodology
- One scholarly writing sample (e.g., PhD dissertation chapter or peer-reviewed journal article; fifty pages maximum; in English)
- A copy of your PhD program transcript
- Three confidential letters of recommendation (uploaded directly by recommenders)
- Access the online application on The Harvard Academy’s website.
- Submit all materials by the specified deadline.
Postdoctoral Academy Scholars will receive an annual stipend of $67,000. If selected before earning the PhD, the Scholars will receive an annual stipend of $31,000 until awarded the PhD. This stipend is supplemented by funding for conference and research travel, research assistants, and health insurance coverage. Some teaching is permitted but not required.