Berkeley Law School is inviting international students to apply for its scholarship. Scholarships are funded in collaboration with top world organizations. The Advanced Degree Programs Office offers selective merit- or citizenship-based scholarships which are awarded to outstanding admitted LL.M. students each year.
About University :
The University of California, Berkeley School of Law is the law school of the University of California, Berkeley. It is one of 14 schools and colleges at the university. In 2019, 98 percent of graduates obtained full-time employment within nine months, with a median salary of $190,000.Of all the law schools in California, Berkeley had the highest bar passage rates in 2021 (95.5%) and 2022 (92.2%).The school offers J.D., LL.M., J.S.D. and Ph.D. degrees, and enrolls approximately 320 to 330 J.D. students in each entering class, annually, with each class being further broken down into smaller groups that take courses together.
- University Name: University of California Berkeley Law School
- Scholarships Worth: Up to 100% Tuition Cover
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Nationality: International students
- This award can be taken in the USA
Scholarship Eligibility Requirements:
- International students are eligible to apply for these scholarships
- Scholarship awards are limited and competitive, and it is possible that an admitted applicant who is eligible for a particular scholarship may not be selected to receive an award.
- Scholarship eligibility and academic merit are determined by the Berkeley Law LL.M. admissions committee based on evaluation of academic records and supporting materials included in the application for admission.
Scholarship Application Guidelines:
Interested in applying for Berkeley Law School Scholarships, then you need to first apply for admission to the institution.
Only the African Legal Impact and Matching Consideration Scholarships require a separate application; for all other scholarships there is no separate application needed, and all eligible admitted applicants will be considered.
Award decisions will be emailed to the email address listed in the application form.
While some Berkeley law opportunity scholarship can be fully funded, a lot other scholarship awards are applied to LL.M. tuition fees directly through CalCentral and cannot be used for travel, housing, or any other related costs.