The university of Lynchburg , USA is inviting international undergraduate students to apply for its global achievements funding for the year 2022/2023.
15th October 2022
- University or Organization: University of Lynchburg
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $27,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for any preferred undergraduate degree taught at the University of Lynchburg.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be residing in campus housing.
- The applicants must not be U.S. citizens, permanent residents, or eligible non-citizens.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can apply for admission either via the university portal or via the Common Application portal. All eligible candidates will be considered based on their admission application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official secondary school/high school transcripts
- Official university transcripts
- Certificate of finance
- Bank letters or Bank statements
- Letters of recommendation
- Copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the entry requirements of the course they wish to enroll in.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 78
- IELTS – 6.0
- Duolingo – 100
The winners announced by the University of Lynchburg will be awarded a scholarship worth $27,000 annually for up to four years of study.