Applications are currently open from suitably qualified candidates for University of Nottingham Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship available for postgraduate students from African, South Asian, and other selected Commonwealth countries.
This scholarship programme is designed for international students who want to make a difference to the development of key economic, environmental, structural, social, or political structures in their home country.
17 April 2024
The University of Nottingham is a public research university in Nottingham, England. It was founded as University College Nottingham in 1881, and was granted a royal charter in 1948. Nottingham’s main campus (University Park) with Jubilee Campus and teaching hospital (Queen’s Medical Centre) are located within the City of Nottingham, with a number of smaller campuses and sites elsewhere in Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire. Outside the UK, the university has campuses in Semenyih, Malaysia, and Ningbo, China. Nottingham is organised into five constituent faculties, within which there are more than 50 schools, departments, institutes and research centres. Nottingham has more than 46,000 students and 7,000 staff across the UK, China and Malaysia and had an income of £811.2 million in 2022–23, of which £129.5 million was from research grants and contracts.
- University Name: University of Nottingham
- Funding Amount: 50% or 100% of full-time Masters tuition fees
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Masters
- Nationality: African Students
- This award can be taken in the UK
Scholarship Eligibility Requirements :
To apply for Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship, you must:
- Applicants must be domiciled in Africa, India or one of the selected Commonwealth countries listed (below)
- Applicants must be classed as an overseas student for fee purposes
- Applicants must hold an offer to start a full-time masters (including MRes) for 2024/2025 at the University of Nottingham UK, studying in the Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Faculty of Science or Faculty of Social Sciences
Scholarship Application Guidelines:
Candidates seeking for Developing Solutions Masters Scholarshipcan apply directly through the online system or find out how to apply. You will receive an automatic confirmation once you submit your application and can track its progress.
Make sure that you upload scanned copies of your degree certificate and transcripts, as well as any other supporting documents, as we will not be able to assess your application without them. Please do not send us the original copies in the post.