29th August 2022
- University or Organization: University of Swinburne
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Tuition fee and Annual Stipend
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the Australia
To be considered for the scholarship, you must satisfy the following:
- A bachelor’s degree in a discipline relevant to the research topic (or equivalent) with a minimum average of 65% in the final year units of study. Relevant study areas include digital media and communication, social work, psychology, public health, anthropology or similar.
- Research and/or work experience relevant to the project.
- Good team-working, observational and communication skills.
- The ideal candidates are expected to be enthusiastic and self-motivated with a demonstrable aptitude for research and development.
How to Apply
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae
- Cover Letter
The Scholarship benefits include:
- Activating Social Connection to address isolation in Australia
- 2x Full time, fixed-term positions at our Hawthorn campus
- Annual $28,654 stipend
To Join our social media pages or groups for more updates:
Facebook: LOG.NG Educational