The University of Sydney, Australia has opened its scholarship opportunities for students who want to conduct research into developing polymeric system for the session 2023/2024 to apply for its International Research Scholarships in Developing Polymeric System. The Scholarship is for both international and domestic students at the University of Sydney who want to pursue a masters by research study programme within the Faculty of Engineering. app enrolled full-time to be considered. The scholarship consists of a stipend allowance of $14,000 per month for a maximum of 7 months.
7th December 2022
The University of Sydney, also known as Sydney University, or informally Sydney Uni, is a public research university located in Sydney, Australia. Founded in 1850, it is the oldest university in Australia and is one of the country’s six sandstone universities. The university comprises eight academic faculties and university schools, through which it offers bachelor, master and doctoral degrees.
- University or Organization: University of Sydney
- Department: Faculty of Engineering
- Course Level: Postgraduate Research
- Award: $14,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: International and Australian national students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The candidates can undertake a PhD study programme at the Faculty of Engineering of the University of Sydney.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be currently enrolled to study full-time in a Master‡s by Research within the Faculty of Engineering at the University of Sydney.
- The applicants must be willing to conduct research into developing a polymeric system for the delivery of active compounds.
Scholarship Application Guidelines:
- How to Apply: The applicants can apply for admission by accessing the university portal. The scholarship application form must be submitted separately.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to provide academic transcripts and research proposal.
- Admission Requirements: The students must meet the entry requirements of the university for their desired program.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) Academic
- Test of English as a Foreign Language: internet-based (TOEFL iBT)
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic
- Cambridge English C1 Advanced (formerly CAE) and Cambridge English C2 Proficiency (formerly CPE)
The University of Sydney will award the successful applicants of this application a stipend allowance of $14,000 for up to 7 months.