The University of Hull ,UK is inviting students who are interested to pursue their undergraduate degree at the university with the Fairer Future Global Scholarship for international students for the academic year 2023-2024. Selected candidates will receive a 50% tuition fee scholarship for all years of their undergraduate study at the University of Hull.
31st May 2023
The University of Hull is a public research university in Kingston upon Hull, a city in the East Riding of Yorkshire, England. It was founded in 1927 as University College Hull. The main university campus is located in Hull and is home to the Hull York Medical School, a joint initiative with the University of York. Hull University is a campus university; though situated in a city, its main campus is in a suburban rather than urban district. The main campus occupies a single, clearly defined site and is self-contained in regard to catering and entertainment for students and staff.
- University or Organization: University of Hull
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 50% tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK.
- Eligible Countries: All internationality are eligible to apply
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the University
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the Fairer Future Global Scholarship, all applicants must:
- Candidates have received an offer of study for one of the eligible programs listed above
- Not previously studied in the UK at a degree level.
- Be classified as an international student for fee-paying purposes.
- Not receive financial sponsorship from a government or commercial sponsorship body.
Scholarship Application Guidelines:
- How to Apply: Complete an online form to apply for the Fairer Future Global Scholarship. Fairer Future Global Scholarship application form.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must present a CV, educational certificates, and transcripts with their applications. Have submitted a reference for scholarship selection from a teacher or counselor from your high school.
- Admission Requirements: To be admitted to the university, applicants must meet the program’s academic entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: The candidate must provide evidence of English Language proficiency. It needs to be one of our recognized English Language Tests. The candidate’s first language is not English or requires a Student Visa (previously known as a Tier 4 Visa) to study with us.
The University of Hull will provide a 50% tuition fee scholarship for all years of your undergraduate study at Hull for 17 successful applicants.