Arden University scholarship opportunities are open through the America’s Regional Offer Scholarships for overseas students for the academic year 2023 to help students obtain a more affordable degree.
Scholarship Application Deadline:
Students must observe program specific application deadlines if mentioned.
Arden University is a private teaching university in the UK that offers a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate programs through blended learning, including online and on-campus study options. Established in 1990, the university is known for its flexible approach, diverse academic programs, and global presence. It focuses on providing practical skills and industry-relevant content to prepare students for the job market. With study centers in Coventry, Birmingham, Manchester, London, and Berlin, Arden University provides accessible education to students worldwide.
- Scholarship Name: America’s Regional Offer Scholarships
- Offered by: Arden University
- Course level : Undergraduate or Postgraduate
- Available for: Undergraduate, Postgraduate (including MBA) programs
- Scholarship award: Up to 50% tuition fee
- The award can be taken in the UK
Scholarship Eligibility Requirement:
- Eligible Countries: Students from the USA, Canada, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba, Cayman Islands, Cuba, Curacao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Haiti, Jamaica, Martinique, Montserrat, Netherlands Antilles, Puerto Rico, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Saint-Barthelemy, and Venezuela.
- Eligible Courses: All undergraduate and postgraduate programs, including MBA, offered at Arden University.
- Additional Requirements: Applicants must meet program-specific entry requirements and demonstrate academic excellence.
Scholarship Application Guideline:
- Applicants must apply for admission to Arden University through the university’s application portal.
- Submit a scholarship application form along with required documents, including academic transcripts, passport picture, national ID or passport page, degree/diploma certificates, CV in English, and two reference letters.
- Selected undergraduate students will receive a tuition fee reduction of up to 33%.
- Selected graduate and MBA students will receive a tuition fee reduction of up to 50%.