International students are invited to apply for and Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarship at Brunel University . Brunel University opens the door to an array of opportunities, each valued at £6,000. The ease of the online application process ensures a straightforward path for students to submit their applications.
Brunel University London is a public research university located in the Uxbridge area of London, England. It was founded in 1966 and named after Isambard Kingdom Brunel, the Victorian engineer and pioneer of the Industrial Revolution. Brunel is organised into three colleges, a structure adopted in August 2014. Brunel’s three constituent Academic Colleges include the College of Business, Arts and Social Sciences; the College of Engineering, Design and Physical Sciences; and the College of Health, Medicine and Life Sciences.
- University Name: Brunel University
- Course level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award Amount: £6,000
- Number of Awards: 600
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK.
Scholarship Eligibility Requirement:
Applicants for the Brunel University Scholarships for International students must meet the following criteria:
- Must be classed as an overseas fee-paying student based on UK government regulations and be self-funded (not sponsored). Applicants who are unsure of their fee status should note Brunel uses the information they have provided in their application form to assess fee status against regulations set by the UK government. For information on these regulations please visit the independent organization UK VISAs website.
- Must have an offer to study in a postgraduate taught program starting in January 2024.
- Must complete the correct Scholarship ‘register your interest form by the stated deadline.
- Award winners will be expected to pay the course deposit of £3,000 within 4 weeks of being awarded the award in order to accept. This does not apply to applicants who will be funding their studies through US Federal Loans or Sallie Mae Loans.
- All applicants must meet all conditions of their offer by the time they are due to register at Brunel.
Scholarship Application Guidelines :
To apply for the Brunel University Scholarships opportunity , you must complete a register your interest form by the stated deadlines. Your application will only be accepted if all sections of the application form have been completed and you are holding an offer on a course starting in January 2024.
Scholarship Benefits :
Brunel University London is pleased to offer a prestigious package of scholarships for International students. The scholarship scheme is for fully self-funded students only and is based on overall academic merit and professional experience. The scholars will receive an award amount of £6,000 as a tuition fee waiver applied to the first year of study only.