Scholarship are available at the University of Southampton, Uk for both international and UK students aspiring to pursue undergraduate or masters studies . The scholarship award is worth £10,000.
12th April, 2024
The University of Southampton is a public research university in Southampton, England. Southampton is a founding member of the Russell Group of research-intensive universities in the United Kingdom, and ranked in the top 100 universities in the world. The University of Southampton currently has 14,705 undergraduate and 7,960 postgraduate students, making it the largest university by higher education students in the South East region.
- University name : University of Southampton
- Department: Management and Marketing
- Course level: Undergraduate or Masters
- Award Amount: £10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- This award can be taken in the UK
Scholarship Eligibility Requirement:
- need to pay the overseas tuition fee
You must not be in receipt of any external scholarship
The University of Southampton Scholarships are not available to students studying:
- on PGCert, PGDip, Foundation or PGR courses
- on Distance Learning courses
- with a partner institution
- at our campus in Malaysia
- on continuing professional development (CPD) courses
- undergraduate courses in the Faculty of Medicine and the School of Health Sciences
- only pre-sessional English – pre-sessional English students with an offer to study at undergraduate or masters level can still apply.
Scholarship Application Guidelines:
To apply for the University of Southampton Scholarships you must complete and submit the online application form.
As part of your application, you will need to answer 4 questions on how your studies at Southampton can make a contribution to the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals.
- Which UN Sustainable Development Goals are relevant to your expected programme of study and why? (100 words maximum, per goal).
- How will your intended programme of study make a contribution to the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals? (250 words maximum).
- We are looking for scholars who will use their time at Southampton to achieve the remarkable and build an inclusive world. How will your future goals and your chosen programme of study at Southampton help you achieve that? (200 words maximum).
- As a Southampton Presidential International scholar how might you act as an ambassador for the University? (200 words maximum).
The 10 applicants with the highest score will get 100% tuition fee waivers. The next 15 applicants with the highest score will get £10,000 off their tuition fees.