The University of Calgary ,Canada Undergraduate scholarship is now open for interested applicants . The scholarship award is a prestigious award that recognizes outstanding accomplishments of an international student beginning their undergraduate studies at the University in the Fall term. The criteria for the Scholarship includes not only academic excellence but also accomplishments outside the classroom.
1 December /1 March (Annual)
- University or Organization: University Of Calgary, Canada
- Department : NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards : Tuition fees
- Number of awards: 2
- Access Mode : Online
- Nationality : International Students
- This award can be taken in Canada
Scholarship Eligibility :
- Citizenship: Must be an international student paying tuition at overseas rate.
- Must not be Canadian Permanent Residents Permit.
- Level of Study: Enrolling in an UCalgary undergraduate degree program as a first year student.
- English Language Proficiency: Must satisfy the university’s ELP requirement for the chosen program. The acceptable English language tests are
- TOEFL-iBT: 86
- IELTS: 6.5
- Renewability: Minimum GPA of 2.60 or above OR minimum 24.00 units of coursework
The scholarship is $15,000, renewable annually in the second, third and fourth year at the University of Calgary, provided recipients achieve a GPA of 2.60 or more over a minimum of 24.00 units in the previous fall and winter terms. The total amount over 4 years of undergraduate program is $60,000.
How to Apply
- Log on to the student account in the myUofC portal.
- Navigate to “My Financials” webpage and click on “Apply for Undergraduate Awards”.
- Select the International Entrance Scholarship tap from the Undergraduate Awards Application Centre.
- Submit the necessary supporting documents
- Fill in the required information and submit the application
As a part of UCalgary admission application and scholarship application, candidates are required to submit the following programs.
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts
- Certificates of English language proficiency (except exempted)
- Statement of Purpose
- ID page of the passport